New Feature: Present Mortgage Finance Options on Single Property Sites
We have added a fantastic new mortgage marketing tool for Loan Officers and Lenders to capture more buyer leads by co-marketing properties using single property sites.
Lenders (Or the Master User for an account) can set this up for all Loan Officers in their account, and then each Loan Officer can customize the finance options for each of their Agents’ properties. There will then be a link in the navigation menu on each property site (example pictured at right), which Buyers can click on to see up to 3 loans that are available.
For each loan, you can display the following:
- down payment
- amount of the loan (sale price minus down payment)
- interest rate and APR
- closing costs
- private mortgage insurance (PMI) if applicable
- total monthly payment (principal + interest + PMT)
Our system has a setup menu in the back-end and also allows Loan
Officers to set different closing costs for their properties or on
To Access the Finance Options Setup Menu:
1) Click here to log in to your account (it will open in a new browser window).
2) You will then arrive on your account admin dashboard. Click “My Account” in the main navigation menu at the top of the page (pictured below)
3) On the “My Account” page, click on the Defaults link in the left column (pictured below)
4) On the Default Settings page, scroll down and click on the “Financing Options” near the bottom of the page.
5) On the Finance Options Setup page, you will see a table allowing you to create a prioritized list of finance options for your entire account (pictured below). Simply follow the instructions on the right side of the screen to set these options.
6) Please contact us if you require any assistance, or more information!
Click to learn how to dominate your lending market by connecting with more Realtors and capturing more Buyer leads!